Sunday, August 29, 2010

who are you to judge me like that??????

they said I'm bad...
YES. I admit I'm not good enough.

they said I'm wrong...
YES. I admit I not always right.

they said I'm fool..
YES. I admit I not clever much..

they said I'm like animal...
SORRY. I will deny it because I'm human...

human will be bad sometimes, will be wrong somehow and will be stupid someplace but human not same like animal. human have a heart, soul and mind but animal is not. so, will you agree when people said you same like some animal..

NO..I'm not agreed with this. even have some people said some human like animal, it is because they be so cruel but I'm not cruel. I still have heart to forgive and forget but when it will hurt my heart again and again..I'm so sorry, no more forgiveness for them in my life....till end of my life maybe....

so, people don't judge someone who is human like you without you know the truth..

assalamualaikum....

No comments:

Post a Comment