Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Silent!!!

Assalamualaikum!!!

and happy Thursday night everyone!!!


actually, dah lama kan tak update blog panjang-panjang 

entry sebelum ni pun pasal korean buzz: super junior - way


lately, I kind of busy 

I got the letter from some College, make some preparation and etc. 

next month, maybe my new life will be start,
where I will meet new friends, new lecturers, new environment, new mission, new vision and new passion..

it's feel something strange when it near to become true
how it gonna be, it make me keep wondering
how my life at there

hope, it's not gonna be like before at Legenda
hehehe



* okay, dah penat susun ayat dalam english,
maybe aku punya ayat terkucar-kacir 
dan maybe aku kena tengok 'Oh My English' every Sunday kot
to improve my english from average to be more better




honestly, I can speak but lack of confident make me afraid that my grammar or word are wrong!!
hehehe


jadi, aku kena usaha lebih sikit bila masuk kolej yang baru ni sebab tempat baru, mesti suasana belajar pun baru.. kalau dulu, lecturer melayu je ckp je melayu tapi bila lecturer international baru la speaking habis...


okay, let end it here...

see you next time!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment